*Recruitments on hold*
Due to the pandemic we decided to put the recruitment process on hold. If you’d like to apply either way, please do – your application will be safely guarded until we have unfrozen all of recruitments.
We are a team of fairly eager specialists who, combining their industries and fields, build unique installations (even when they’re elementary).
Our services consist of design and implementation of comprehensive multimedia solutions. We create visuals, animations, 3D graphics, interactive presentations and scenographies based, among other techniques, on 3D mapping and holographic projections. Where there’s plane we find dimensions. We bring facades to life. We make the immobile move.
Results of our work reach clients all over the world, becoming an inherent part of the most interesting events, exhibitions or fairs. More often than not, we’re present there as well.
We are currently looking for a 2D ARTIST to partake in our venture.
– digital graphics design,
– UI design,
– video editing and color correction
– 2D animation
– internal graphic materials design
– creating graphic presentations
– creating storyboards
Apply if below describes your experience and interests:
– you’re an advanced user of Photoshop and Illustrator
– you have strong skills in Adobe XD
– you know your way around After Effects and Premiere
– you can be effective even when on a deadline
– you’re creative and always searching for opportunities to grow
– you’re a team player (or able to be, whenever needed)
– you’re self-organized and responsible
– it’s safe to say that you can be relied on
– skills in 3D graphics software are one of your hidden assets (not required)
– you’ve worked before in a similar role (graphic studio/agency/production house)
– you’re not scared of an unsociable hours occuring at times
– the place to be, if you’re looking for growth and dynamic work environment
– being a part of awesome ventures and interesting projects (from their beginning to an on-site installation)
– a professional challenge on every corner
mental and financial support of trainings and developing qualifications
– being part of a team that feels (and acts) like a family
not last and not least (more to be told during an interview), a competitive salary