*Recruitments on hold*
Due to the pandemic we decided to put the recruitment process on hold. If you’d like to apply either way, please do – your application will be safely guarded until we have unfrozen all of recruitments.
We are a team of fairly eager specialists who, combining their industries and fields, build unique installations (even when they’re elementary).
Our services consist of design and implementation of comprehensive multimedia solutions. We create visuals, animations, 3D graphics, interactive presentations and scenographies based, among other techniques, on 3D mapping and holographic projections. Where there’s plane we find dimensions. We bring facades to life. We make the immobile move.
Results of our work reach clients all over the world, becoming an inherent part of the most interesting events, exhibitions or fairs. More often than not, we’re present there as well.
We are currently looking for a 3D ARTIST to partake in our venture
– digital graphics design,
– preparation of low and hi-poly models,
– preparation of UV maps and texturing,
– preparing animatics,
– 3D scenes layout and animation,
– particle effects animation,
– preparing stage lighting,
– rendering and compositing,
Apply if below describes your experience and interests:
– you’re an advanced user of Cinema 4D
– you have strong skills in Adobe Creative Suite®
– you can be effective even when on a deadline
– you’re creative and always searching for opportunities to grow
– you’re a team player (or able to be, whenever needed)
– you’re self-organized and responsible
– it’s safe to say that you can be relied on
– skills in Octane Render are one of your hidden assets (not required)
– you’ve worked before in a similar role (graphic studio/agency/production house)
– you’re not scared of an unsociable hours occuring at times
– the place to be, if you’re looking for growth and dynamic work environment
– being a part of awesome ventures and interesting projects (from their beginning to an on-site installation)
– a professional challenge on every corner
– mental and financial support of trainings and developing qualifications
– being part of a team that feels (and acts) like a family
– not last and not least (more to be told during an interview), a competitive salary